Paul Davis can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you realize how much there is to think about. One is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable belongings that were once automatically considered ruined are very possibly are just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Paul Davis of Fairfield and Westchester Counties can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.