Paul Davis of Fairfield and Westchester Counties can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important possessions that were at one time immediately rejected may now be are just like new.
These items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us as well.