Paul Davis of Fairfield and Westchester Counties is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to commercial, residential and institutional structures caused by storm, fire, water, mold or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis Restoration is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
Paul Davis Restoration is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the very first networks to work with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up damage to properties
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry-In-3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis Restoration tradition is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and terrific customer service. Our franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the United State, having created a synergy of experience, excellence and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by water, fire, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!